1. TRANSITION TO NEW MANAGEMENT:
- Orderly and documented transfer of corporate records.
- Detailed introduction of residents to Dynasty Property Management Inc. operation.
- Transfer of funds to designated reserve accounts.
- Managing long-standing residential or physical site problems.
- Prepare and deliver monthly maintenance statements to shareholders.
- Reports, relevant to operation of the building, will be sent monthly to all designated parties. Various types of interim reports are available on request.
- Arrange for the timely payment of all approved invoices.
- Payroll and required tax reporting requirements will be performed by a separate service.
- We provide monthly report specifically geared towards the needs of our clients. These reports include rent roll, net income statements, expense report, and check registry.
- Assist with budget preparation and analysis.
- Implementation of purchase and work order systems.
- Assist the Board with formulation of administrative policies, procedures, and programs.
- Work closely with the Board in processing the sale or sublease of units.
- Site visits and attendance at Board meetings will be on an on going basis consistent with the efficient administration of the property.
6. PHYSICAL PLANT:
- Provide a complete site survey with evaluation and recommendations.
- We will prepare a Preventative Maintenance Program designed for equipment, machinery, plumbing, heating systems, etc., to insure that they are kept operating according to established
- All purchases will be monitored to keep expenditures in line with budgetary goals.
7. CONTRACTORS, VENDORS, AND STAFF:
- Job descriptions, work schedules, and employee accountabilities will be defined and developed for implementation, as needed.
- Contractor and vendor services will be reviewed. Recommendations will be made on improvement of performance levels and cost effectiveness.
8. LEGAL SERVICES:
- Dynasty Property Management Inc. partners with The Pearson Law Office, who provides cooperative and condominium board representation, real estate purchase/ sale/ refinance services, business
entity formation, business/ real estate litigation, commercial and residential landlord/ tenant representation, and rent controlled/ rent stabilized lease buyouts.
- Dynasty Property Management Inc. partners with RC Realty Group of New York Inc. to provide residential & commercial sales and leasing of Condominiums, Cooperatives and much more.
9. CLOSING AGENT:
- Dynasty Property Management Inc. provides services as a closing/transfer agents to willing clients and customers.
- Dynasty Property Management Inc. evaluates building activities to provide recommendations for improvements, and to maintain operations. We strive to ensure every building is operating in an
effective, efficient, and inexpensive manner.